The instrumental landing system SP-2010 (two-channel, two-frequency, ICAO Category I, II, III) is intended for ensuring of instrumental aircraft landing.
• two sets of equipment, power supply and accumulators in a single cabinet;
• programmable digital shaping of modulated signals;
• keyboard data input;
• continuous tolerance check of radiated signals;
• built-in test control;
• remote control and setting of main parameters from computer connected to the radio beacon cabinet or by dedicated line from remote control cabinet ;
• additional meteorological and ornithological protection of localizer antennas;
• option of integration with the control system of navigational and landing complex ILS SP-2010 / MB RMM-200 / VOR RMA-2010 / DME RMD-2010 / NDB RMP-200 is available.
• localizer (LLZ);
• glide-path beacon (GP);
• remote control unit (RCU).
Two or three marker beacons or DME can be included in the system.
Brief specifications in pdf format - download
* specifications are subjected to change without prior notice