VHF omni-directional range (VOR) RMA-2010 and distance measuring equipment (DME) RMD-2010 are designed for continuous indication of azimuth and range of an aircraft relatively radio beacon location.
- specifications meet ICAO requirements, exceed by azimuth and distance precision;
- state-of-the-art engineering desing; two sets of equipment, power supply and accumulators in a single cabinet; 100% backup on main equipment;
- programmable digital shaping of modulated signals;
- keyboard data input;
- continuous tolerance check of radiated signals;
- built-in test control;
- remote control and setting of main parameters through telephone line by modem from PC;
- option of integration with the control system of navigational and landing complex ILS SP-2010 / MRK RMM-200 / VOR RMA-2010 / DME RMD-2010 / NDB RMP-200 / DME/P RMD-P-2010 is available;
- the highest reliability due to modern components and technical solutions.
- operating room with RMA-2010, RMD-2010 cabinets;
- transmitting VOR antenna with shield;
- DME antenna;
- two test antennas;
- remote control cabinet;
- programmable command complex.
Brief specifications in pdf format - download
* specifications are subjected to change without prior notice