Distance measuring landing radio beacon (DME) RMD-P-2010 is intended for measuring of distance from aircraft to runway threshold onboard during approach and landing.
- the beacon is recommended by ICAO as a main aid of an aircraft approach and landing;
- state-of-the-art engineering desing;
- specifications meet ICAO requirements, exceed by distance precision;
- 100% backup on main equipment;
- programmable digital shaping of modulated signals;
- keyboard data input;
- continuous tolerance check of radiated signals;
- built-in test control;
- remote control and setting of main parameters through telephone line by modem from PC;
- option of integration with the control system of navigational and landing complex ILS SP-2010 / MRK RMM-200 / VOR RMA-2010 / DME RMD-2010 / NDB RMP-200 / DME/P RMD-P-2010 is available in a single cabinet.
- RMD-P-2010 cabinet;
Remote control cabinet (option);
Programmable command complex;
RMD-P-2010 antenna. .
Brief specifications in pdf format - download
* specifications are subjected to change without prior notice