Primary-secondary airdrome surveillance radars AORL-1AS/1AM featured with transistor-based transmitters are intended for operation in airports with average and small intensity of flights and as a part of automated ATC systems.
- entire conformity with ICAO recommendations and international standards;
- high reliability due to solid-state components in principal equipment and placement of facilities with antenna drive inside thermal stable shelter;
- continuous around-the-clock operation with maintaining of required equipment parameters;
- transistors-based design of primary and secondary channel transmitters;
- up-to-date methods of information processing using processors and VLSI;
- high resolution capability / high accuracy of coordinate determination;
- detection of small-sized aircraft;
- reduced costs for civil works;
- low power consumption;
- air cooling applied for all equipment;
- efficient remote control and monitoring system (RC&M);
- fast and easy elimination of most hardware failures with LRU replacement;
- reduced costs for civil works; “FIRE” and “GUARD” sensors with status broadcast to control tower;
- antenna rotation drive has two strengthened reduction gears with increased reliability featured with free wheel clutches that allow dismantling and assembling a motor during antenna rotation;
- 100% units and parts down to LRU level in set of spares.
- control room, equipment room (in separate containers);
- antenna drive with slip ring and rotary joints;
- antenna system on basement (only on top of container with operation room);
- ATC site equipment set (remote controller’s desk, monitor transponder with antennas);
- complete set of spares, accessories and operational manuals.
Brief specifications in pdf format - download
* specifications are subjected to change without prior notice