The primary-secondary airdrome surveillance radar AORL-1AS is intended for operation in airports with congested traffic or average intensity of flights.
- entire conformity with ICAO recommendations and international standards;
- high reliability due to solid-state components in principal equipment and placement of facilities with antenna drive inside thermo-stable shelter;
- continuous around-the-clock operation with maintaining of required equipment parameters;
- transistors-based design of primary and secondary channel transmitters;
- up-to-date methods of information processing using processors and VLSI;
- high resolution capability / high accuracy of coordinate determination;
- detection of small-sized aircraft;
- reduced costs for civil works;
- low power consumption;
- air cooling applied for all equipment;
- efficient remote control and monitoring system (RC&M);
- fast and easy elimination of most hardware failures with LRU replacement;
- two simultaneously operated strengthened reduction gears of antenna rotation drives with increased reliability allow to dismantle and assemble motors during antenna rotation;
- 100% units and parts down to LRU level in set of spares.
- control room, equipment room (in separate containers);
- antenna drive with slip ring and rotary joints;
- antenna system on basement (only on top of container with operation room);
- ATC site equipment set (remote controller’s desk, monitor transponder with antennas);
- complete set of spares, accessories and operational manuals.
Brief specifications in pdf format - download
* specifications are subjected to change without prior notice